Tuesday, May 10, 2011

in love and ready to tie the knot

I loved this photo session.  Loved the couple.  Loved the lighting.  Loved that they just wanted me to capture their love for one another.  They were darling!

Didn't love that at the very end of our session, another photographer saw my storage container that I keep my C F cards in and decided he needed some extra ones to add to his collection!  Yep...  He STOLE 4 C F cards, 2 totally full of this lovely couples pictures on them, that I had just taken!  I was shocked and still can't believe we live in a world that we can't set something down in the grass, on private property, walk a few feet away and BAM it's gone!  Just like that.  Thankfully, I had captured some good shots on my card that were still in my camera.  It amazes me that some people can be hard up enough to do such a thing!  I hope that man can sleep at night.



















5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I stil can't get over that guy! What is wrong with people?! Darling couple and as always... beautiful photos!!!

kittrean tanner said...

Opinion: Why are these such great photos?....NO CHANGE OF CLOTHES!... each photo is one to be mulled over and appreciated.... Clearly shows what a great photographer you are!.... Of course, the couple is darling; but, to be able to have each shot interesting and unusual...without changing clothes,to 'change up'the subjects is a clear sign of your good eye for a great shot. :)

Anonymous said...

how sad that someone would do that :(. However, you took some amazing shots, they are darling!

Nichole Barney said...

Love all the pictures! You were so lucky to get so many good ones even with your cards being taken. Great job!

Kjohnson said...

Um really? He stole your freaking CF cards? What a jerk, what did he look like? I bet if he steals your cards he has no problem stealing the shots that were on them, you should watch out for photos of that lovely couple.