Family Sessions: $350
This price includes
- An hour session at a location of your choice, with up to 6 people. ($25 for each additional person.)
- Family group shots as well as individuals of each person (if wanted) and several other combinations... and best of all, lots of semi-candids. Candids are always my favorite.
Infant/Newborn Session :$300
-The ideal age for true "newborn" shots is during the first week of life. So plan ahead and then have your husband call me when it happens! Plan on at least 2 hours for this session, you never know what you are going to get from day to day with a newborn baby!
- If interested in baby announcements, see products or contact me for details.
- Candids images are my favorite with couples who are in love!
- Plan on at least 2 hours for this session and two wardrobe changes (if desired).
- Contact me for me details & packages!
Highschool Senior Session: starts at $275
- If interested in graduation announcements, see products or contact me for details.
The session fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your date. The session fee is non refundable, however, it is transferable if you need to change the date.
Sessions can take place in your home, or the location of your choice. A $25 travel fee will apply if travel is 20 miles or more from my home.
-Early morning and late afternoon are the best times of day for outdoor shoots so that we can maximize our shoot with the prettiest natural lighting.
- What to wear? Of course you want photos of YOU. So wear whatever makes you feel that way. But...since I am giving a few suggestions, it's nice if the family coordinates, but that doesn't mean you need to match. I would just suggest you pick your favorite outfit (whether it's yours or one of your kids etc.) and build off of that. Lay everything out and see if it coordinates. If the weather is nice, layers, textures and accessories photograph really well. Kids in particular are extra fun in really colorful clothing, tights, hats, tutus, scarfs etc... Babies photograph best in their bare skin, or in a simple, cute diaper cover. Hats and beanies are always a fun addition. Please feel free to bring a change of clothes... it's always fun to have a few things to work with to give us some variety.